BabyOpakapaka

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have been to the doctors this morning, to discuss yesterdays issues. He has told me to change my dose back to my pre pregnant dose immediately, and he has taken blood. He sounded as suspicious as us. He has tried to reassure me that hopefully my milk supply will return to "normal" when the levels have rectified themselves, and that BN2 is now producnig his own thyroxine so it should not effect him at all.

I feel much better having visited the doctor, not quite as emotional as yesterday. I am going to keep trying to express to encourage milk, and hopefully I will be able to resume breast feeding shortly.

Carried on trying to express today, and have supplemented with formula as and when I have needed to.... but just as we thought we were getting somewhere, the dreaded colic seems to have put in an appearance.... thank you for getting Colief in advance!!!

Just had to put up with the screaming from BN2 as the Colief gets to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home