BabyOpakapaka

Monday, October 30, 2006

I have been a bit annoyed today. On Friday the midwife said she would call today to weigh BN2, but didn't show. I tried to call the number I was left, and there was no answer. We are still having problems with feeding, so could have really done with her calling, and I wanted to get out for a walk, and didn't get one as I had to wait in all day, and I really didn't want to miss her calling, especially having missed her call initially on Friday.

I am looking forward to getting out for a couple of hours tomorrow to catch up with the girls in my antenatal group.

Will also call the midwife in the morning, to make sure that she is going to call. I can't go another day without seeing her.... and who said it was supposed to be easier with BN2, as you are supposed to have a vague idea of what you are supposed to be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home