BabyOpakapaka

Monday, October 23, 2006

The dreaded "Day 3" has arrived. My boobs are like 2 giant boulders. My god do they hurt or what. Someone must have delivered milk to them overnight, I can't wait to give some of it to BN2 to make me feel better. Unfortanately for me BN1 decided that it would be good fun to lean on them as he gave his mum a kiss. I nearly yelped, but it isn't his fault, so I had to hold back. The midwife is due later... can't wait

... still waiting for the midwife to arrive - have decided to get the Medela Electric Breast Pump out of the box to relieve myself.....

What a great purchase the Electric Breast Pump is... much better than the manual Avent one I bought for BN1. Also used hot cloths, and have massaged... Thankfully the combination of all those things seems to have done the trick for now....

Ooops think I may have spoken too soon, although the midwife has been and says I am doing all the right things I still appear to have 2 very heavy, solid boulders in my bra!!!!

Let's just see what happens overnight....it may be better in the morning...

Oooooh tears have just started for no reason, just tired or hormonal or both I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home