BabyOpakapaka

Sunday, October 29, 2006

We had more visitors today. It was nice to see some other faces. BN1 went off to be cos he was shattered. Lucky him. I wish I could just crash out like that, but unfortunately, BN2 seems to be attached to my breasts all the time.... I don't think things are still quite right with the feeding but we seem to be getting there slowly.

Hubby and I ventured out for another walk today, not too far though. But again we still spent more time getting ready for going for the walk than actually walking. We took 2 buggies again rather than our double buggy, only because BN2 was dropping off to sleep in his carry cot, so it was easier to clip it onto the buggy, than try and mess round with the new buggy.

Our first trip out with the double buggy will come soon enough. Hopefully we made a good purchase. In the end we were for the Cosatto Duet Lite, as I wanted a front and back as I have previously suffered with a bad back, I wanted an even weight distribution, and it takes up the least amount of room in the car, and as our parents don't live nearby it is high on our list of purchase criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home