BabyOpakapaka

Monday, November 13, 2006

One week on from the midwife discharging us, and all is going well. BN2 is eating better, and sleeping better, with the occassional lump of wind.

I finally registered BN2's birth today. It was as simple as book the appointment, turn up and answer a few questions. Now as I registered BN2 in a different health authority to the one he was actually born in, I have to wait a few days for the birth certificate to be sent to me. Only then will I be able to claim my child benieft, or whatever it is called for BN2, receive BN2's child trust fund voucher, and open a bank account for BN2.

I have been left alone with BN1 and BN2 for the first time this evening, well it was a bit daunting, but worked out okay, not bad considering it was bed time for the two of them aswell!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home