BabyOpakapaka

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I had my last flute lesson, for the term last night (The Music Place - Altrincham, I can well recommend it). Hopefully, as long as I don't end up having a section then I will be able to begin my lessons sometime next term, and still manage to fit my Grade 3 exam in before Christmas. (I have my pieces ready, it's just that bump has got in the way for the scales, particularly the top end high notes).
(If I end up having a section, then I will just have to skip a terms worth of lessons and not do the exam...)

... Anyway why am I telling you about my flute, well I got home and saw myself in the mirror in the hallway, and I am convinced my bump has changed shape completely over the past few hours.... maybe its a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home