BabyOpakapaka

Friday, October 20, 2006

Bump is on its way..... Contractions started at 7ish this morning, and after about an hour and a hlaf of them I decided that I was in labour. Meanwhile BN1 had his breakfast, and then wanted reading to. Now I am always happy to read to our little chap, however mid contraction I am not so obliging!!!! So invoked a backup plan, and rang nursery to see if they could take him for the day....

So the little chap has gone off to nursery, none the wiser about what is shortly going to happen in his little world. I kind of feel for him at the moment.

With the little chap packed off to nursery a hot bath has been had, and hubby has sorted out my tens machine for me, and it's now working to good effect.

Grandma is on her way to look after the little chap later this afternoon.... Big hooray for Grandma.

Have walked to the post box and attempted to walk to the local shop to get some milk, but had to abandon that part of the walk, just wanted to go home.

On the walk home I had a contraction whilst leaning against a neighbours front fence. The said neighbour was in, and recognised what was happening. I think the window cleaners, who were doing her windows at the same time also guessed. But at least by the time the window cleaners get to the other end of the road, everyone in the street will know I am in labour... not sure if that is a good or bad thing though!!!!

Right another contraction has just got a grip of me.... boost on the TENS.... and I can just say my goodbyes for now, and go for another potter around the house. May add another entry before I tootle off to the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home