BabyOpakapaka

Monday, October 16, 2006

Another day without any signs of baby coming, having fully recovered from my weekend, made the most of time with BN1 at nursery, and no sign of baby number 2 by going to the cinema with the girls from my ante-natal group. (The History Boys). It was good just to see the look on the faces of the staff as three heavily pregnant ladies turned up (one of whom is 10 days over due, the other 2 days overdue, and me - due in 6 days). It was good to have a catch up, and express our grumpiness at the waiting game which we are now playing.

On a brighter note after the cinema trip we visited a girl who had had her baby early last week, and ended up having an emergency section - she looked fab, and has settled into the motherhood role really well. I hope it goes as well for me the second time around as it has the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home