BabyOpakapaka

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Been and got hair done!! Baby can come now!!! As ready as I am going to be.

It has dawned on me that the best baby purchase I have probably made is my Lindam safety gates, the reason why, I just realised it is practically impossibly for BN1 to trap his little fingers in them, and with bump being so large now that I can restrict BN1's movement around the house, yes okay I did buy three gates (top of the stairs, bottom of the stairs, and kitchen doorway) - which most would probably think to be excessive, but with bump, at least I know I dont have to move gates around!!!

Bump... please come soon....I am fed up, and uncomfortable. I would just love a decent nights sleep, no matter how many pillows I have, there still isn't enough!!! Yep I know baby wont have a good sleep pattern to start with, but to have a few hours without tossing and turning would be a bonus.

Husband has been made redundant, most would be thinking NIGHTMARE, however we are seeing it as a bonus that husband will actually get to spend time with baby, BN1 and myself, whilst he finds another job, or tries to get our internet business venture up and running. (See Opakapaka sites on the right of this page.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home