BabyOpakapaka

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Setup blog, thought I would record what was going on with baby and me. Husband busy decorating Hall, Stairs and Landing, only started it in March, just as I found I was pregnant with baby number 2 (BN2).

Thought it would be best to include a bit about myself. I'm a married. Mum already to a little boy born March 2005. After having baby number 1 (BN1) I went back to work part time. My boss agreed to 3 days a week.

3 days a week is great, no sooner has the week started than it is the weekend, but there is no getting away from the fact that the 4 days I am at home are damn hard work.

And for legal reasons, I will not be giving any kind of medical advice or promoting any particular products on this blog. It really is always best to seek professional advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home